With its Mediterranean climate and stunning backdrops, Los Angeles is the perfect city for a garden wedding. Of course, your dream wedding starts with the perfect venue. Our favorite garden wedding venues in Los Angeles range from modern lofts (yes, you read that right) to traditional botanical gardens. In The City of Angels, there’s something for every wedding style.
PartySlate’s done the work for you and rounded up the best outdoor wedding venues in Los Angeles with verdant gardens. We’ve taken into account everything from beautiful ceremonial backdrops and weather-proof options to premier amenities and more. Moreover, we’ve searched popular neighboring regions that feature their own distinct beauty — with garden wedding venues that span from coastal Malibu to mountainous Pasadena. Keep reading to discover the garden wedding venue that checks all of your boxes.
In no particular order …
For premier service from a luxury hotel…
- With over 20 acres of landscaped gardens, The Langham Huntington Hotel offers several gorgeous outdoor event spaces such as the secluded Japanese Garden with its iconic curved foot bride and step-down waterfall pond as well as The Courtyard with a picturesque fountain and floral-studded pond
- See how this classic wedding utilized several unique event spaces for a celebration that spanned from the lush outdoors — with a stop at the Japanese Garden — to one of the ornate indoor ballrooms
- Top LA wedding planners who have worked at this venue: Details Details
- The Langham Huntington Hotel can host up to 1,400 guests
For a historic clubhouse with grand backdrops…
- The Courtyard Garden at The Ebell of Los Angeles wows with Italian Renaissance-style architecture and an ornate fountain focal point; this space can be combined with the grand ballroom for a weatherproof celebration
- See how this luxe courtyard wedding kept the vibe simple but elevated with fresh white florals and tendrils of greenery
- Top LA wedding planners who have worked at this venue: Rheefined Company
- The Ebell of Los Angeles can host up to 1,200 guests
For ultimate luxury in a garden setting…
- Wetherly Gardens at Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills features manicured lawns and lush greenery, making it a gorgeous backdrop for your wedding ceremony or reception
- See how this enchanted outdoor wedding used romantic fairy lights and a white floral wedding arch to achieve a dreamy aesthetic
- Top LA wedding planners who have worked at this venue: Mindy Weiss Party Consultants, International Event Company, JOWY Productions, Charis Events & Design, Bob Gail Events, Sterling Social Events & Experiences, Natalie Sofer Weddings and Events, Geller Events, Linda Howard Events & Details Details
- Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills can host up to 500 guests
For a secret garden-style courtyard…
- The central courtyard at Carondelet House charms guests with its café style seating, jeweled lanterns, and lush potted greenery
- See how the courtyard space also features an ornate tiled fountain for a unique ceremonial backdrop or romantic first look
- Top LA wedding planners who have worked at this venue: Mindy Weiss Party Consultants & Rheefined Company
- Carondelet House can host up to 275 guests
For old-school Hollywood glamour…
- The Beverly Hills Hotel, a renowned spot for Hollywood’s elite, features the romantic and customizable Crystal Garden with manicured lawns and hedges that create a Secret Garden-style vibe
- Top LA wedding planners who have worked at this venue: International Event Company, Alyson Fox, Levine Fox Events, Mindy Weiss Party Consultants, Bob Gail Events, Everly Rose Events, Charis Events & Design, Aliana Events, Details Details & Linda Howard Events
- The Beverly Hills Hotel can host up to 850 guests
For an intimate urban oasis with an artsy vibe…
- Secret Garden Loft takes creativity to new heights with lush foliage suspended from the ceiling for an indoor garden experience as well as a bright terrace overlooking the Hollywood Hills
- Secret Garden Loft can host up to 80 guests
For glamorous, mid-century California design…
- Located in the heart of Highland Park, The Fig House transports you a garden oasis filled with verdant hedges and pepper trees; the courtyard can be combined with the indoor event space that features a modern twist to Art Deco design
- The Fig House can host up to 450 guests
For a romantic courtyard space with stunning photo ops…
- Los Angeles River Center & Gardens features several stunning courtyards complete with tree-lined walls, arcaded terraces, pepper trees, as well as a three-tiered fountain for a stunning backdrop to your first look
- Los Angeles River Center & Gardens can host up to 800 guests
For an urban sanctuary with a contemporary vibe…
- Guests stroll a winding path to reach the picturesque courtyard surrounded by soaring brick walls and lush vertical gardens; glass roll-up doors lead to the grand hall where unique plant life covers parts of the flooring for a one-of-a-kind event space
- Top LA wedding planners who have worked at this venue: Mindy Weiss Party Consultants & The Wedding Plan & Company
- Millwick can host up to 250 guests
For an eco-friendly event space with a desert vibe…
- With 90% Green-certified or up-cycled materials, SmogShoppe is the perfect venue for the environmentally-conscious couple; vertical gardens and desert plants also create a unique aesthetic for a garden wedding
- SmogShoppe can host up to 250 guests
For a beautiful and breathtaking rugged landscape…
- Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden features 127 acres of gorgeous botanical gardens with distinctive venues such as the Meadowbrook Garden with stunning views of the San Gabriel Mountains
- Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden can host up to 300 guests
For a historical ranch-style estate surrounded by greenery…
- Built in 1926, Kellogg House Pomona brings vintage charm to your celebration; beautiful backdrops include the manor’s grand gates, the gazebo surrounded by unique landscaping, and a tranquil rose garden
- Kellogg House Pomona can host up to 200 guests
For a family-owned venue with breathtaking views…
- Tucked into the foothills of Claremont, The Padua Hills Theatre offers numerous event spaces such a terrace overlooking a valley of verdant chaparral as well as an olive grove and natural landscaping
- The Padua Hills Theatre can host up to 350 guests
For a seamless experience in a beautiful garden space…
- Maravilla Gardens is a family-run business that offers onsite event coordination and styling, exclusive catering, and chic décor rentals for a stress-free celebration
- Maravilla Gardens can host up to 275 guests
For over 5,000 acres of pristine beauty…
- Situated in the heart of the Santa Monica Mountains, Calamigos Ranch offers everything from soothing waterfalls and fairy-lit treetops to tranquil grass meadows and sweeping oak trees
- Top LA wedding planners who have worked at this venue: Sacks Productions, Charis Events & Design, Linda Howard Events, Bluebell Events & Nicole Alexandra Events & Designs
- Calamigos Ranch can host up to 400 guests
For wow-worthy views of the Pacific Ocean…
- Catalina View Gardens is situated on the Palos Verdes bluffs with stunning vantage points and delectable wines grown onsite
- Top LA wedding planners who have worked at this venue: Nicole Alexandra Events & Designs
- Catalina View Gardens can host up to 125 guests
For delectable cuisine in a garden setting…
- South Coast Botanic Garden features farm-to-table catering as well as an onsite vegetable garden, romantic gazebo, and over 2,500 different plant species for a floral-forward affair
- South Coast Botanic Garden can host up to 2,000 guests
People Also Ask …
Where can I find a wedding planner for my garden wedding in Los Angeles?
Your wedding planner is your most important point of contact throughout your celebration. Hiring a wedding planner ensures a stress-free and seamless event from start to finish. Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life, and we know how important it is to find a planner you can trust to capture your vision, while also handling the smallest details.
We’ve done the work for you and assembled a vetted list of the best wedding planners in Los Angeles. You can also use our curated directory to find national and international wedding planners for your event. Make sure to use the filters to narrow your search for the best fit.
Where can I find additional wedding vendors for my garden wedding?
Use PartySlates curated vendor directory to find the best wedding vendors in Los Angeles. Utilize the filters to narrow your search by vendor type, services, and more. If you see a vendor you like, make sure to click into their PartySlate profile to see examples of their work from real weddings. You also contact a vendor directly from the directory.
What are the benefits of hosting my wedding in a hotel space?
Hosting you wedding at a hotel comes with many advantages. In addition to numerous event spaces from which to choose, hotels also come with many in-house vendors and specialists. Moreover, renting out a block of rooms at the same location as your wedding venue omits the needs for extraneous transportation. Discover all of the luxuries amenities available at a wedding venue like the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills below.