If you’re the type of couple that’s up on every new trend and thrives on introducing your friends to all the new restaurants in the city, this curated list of hip Chicago hotel wedding venues is for you.
A boutique hotel is a hotel with up to 100 rooms that offers bold, unique spaces you won’t find anywhere else. We, at PartySlate, love a trendy boutique hotel. However, we couldn’t pass up this opportunity to also include some larger venues with that same cozy, eclectic design that you would find at a smaller venue.
Whether you’re looking for a hip boutique venue or a larger space with modern flair, PartySlate has rounded up 11 of the moment options for your trendy Chicago wedding.
In alphabetical order …
For an artful wedding day …
- 21c Museum Hotel is a unique space for your wedding filled with priceless art, making your day picture perfect
- 21c Museum Hotel Chicago can host up to 200 guests
For a one-of-a-kind rooftop with skyline views as far as the eye can see …
- The Ace Hotel Chicago has a hip, modern design with its concrete and glass façade
- The hotel’s rooftop garden terrace, with a green lawn and majestic views, will enhance your wedding day
- Ace Hotel Chicago can accommodate a total of 300 people
For spectacular views of Wrigley Field …
- Hotel Zachary is modern and airy with a historic feel
- We love this chic wedding with elevated details and beautiful picture windows overlooking Wrigleyville
- Hotel Zachary can host up to 200 guests
For exceeding expectations …
- The Hoxton Chicago is an upscale boutique hotel with wedding spaces that offer unique details while also leaving space for creativity
- The Hoxton Chicago can host up to 75 guests
For a wow-factor rooftop …
- LondonHouse Chicago offers unique event spaces you won’t find anywhere else, like its tri-level rooftop bar
- Top event planners who have worked at this venue: Alison Ross Events, Shannon Gail Events, and Big City Bride
- LondonHouse Chicago can host up to 350 guests
For a boutique hotel setting with an array of unique cuisine options …
- Nobu, an award-winning hotel in Chicago’s exciting West Loop neighborhood, gives guests access to the city’s “restaurant row” and unforgettable skyline views
- Nobu Hotel Chicago offers 3,398 square feet worth of numerous ballrooms and private event spaces to accommodate your party of up to 150 guests
For a luxury feel and trendy look …
- The breathtaking Art Deco detailing of The Pendry Chicago makes for unique décor and photo opportunities
- We love this moody bar space with leather couches and interesting art, perfect for a cocktail hour before your reception
- Pendry Chicago can host up to 500 guests
For something new …
- This brand new upscale boutique hotel located in hip Hyde Park is the perfect wedding venue for the trendy couple
- SOPHY Hyde Park Hotel can accommodate up to 120 people
For a beautiful twist on a grand entrance …
- Thompson Chicago is an artfully decorated 287-room hotel with bold interior architecture and rich accents
- This stunning modern wedding took advantage of the grand staircase that opens into the main reception and bar area
- Top planners who have worked at this venue: Michigan Avenue Events, A Perfect Event, Engaging Events by Ali, Inc, Affairs With Linda, and Clementine Custom Events
- Thompson Chicago can host a max of 221 guests
For poolside excitement or ballroom elegance …
- Viceroy Chicago offers stunning décor and interesting architectural elements, while providing guests with top-notch customer service and accommodations
- Top event planners who have worked at this venue: Rochelle L. Baker, Paris Events, Ashland Addison Floral and Event Décor, and PSAV
- Viceroy Chicago can host up to 200 people
For bold statements and modern elements …
- Virgin Hotel Chicago offers eye-catching and unique ceremony and reception spaces that will accentuate your décor
- Virgin Hotel Chicago can accommodate up to 230 guests
PEOPLE ALSO ASK…
Can you get married in a hotel?
Yes, you can. There are plenty of Chicago hotel wedding venues to browse on PartySlate. From luxury hotels to rooftop terraces, there is no shortage of stunning hotel wedding venues in Chicago.
Where is the coolest place to get married?
Your optimal wedding venue depends on your style as a couple. The beauty of getting married in a big city like Chicago is that it offers so much variety. With the help of a top planner and PartySlate’s curated venue directory, you and your partner can find the style that fits. Luxury, modern, or trendy, you choose.
How can I make my wedding more fun?
We love this question! Here at PartySlate, we’re constantly looking for new ways to make your wedding more fun, beautiful, and memorable. By adding details like custom signage, dance floors, or personalized cocktails, your wedding is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
What are some unique wedding themes?
You can make a wedding theme out of anything you love. Start brainstorming your favorite hobbies, colors, seasons, and more. Chances are, it will make a great theme for your special day.