A party in the city where the heat is on — that’s what we’re here to break down. Among numerous bachelorette weekend destinations across the US, Miami remains one of the most popular — and for good reason.
There are many perks to hosting a Miami bachelorette party, including the endless ways you can customize an itinerary (making the weekend’s festivities unique and personal). While countless restaurant, bar, club, and hotel choices are a huge upside to heading south, it can also make planning overwhelming.
We partnered with South Florida expert and popular Miami wedding and party planner, Chris Weinberg Events, to help you pick the best experience for the bride-to-be in your life. Keep scrolling to plan the best Miami bachelorette you’ve attended yet.
Where to Stay
Bride tribes often flock to Miami for the tropical climate, pristine beaches, and dazzling Atlantic views. With that in mind, it’s important to pick a home base where you and your crew can spend al fresco days lounging by the pool or sipping Miami Vice cocktails oceanside.
Next to consider: location, location, location. When it comes to a successful Miami bachelorette party, choosing a neighborhood is just as crucial as selecting a hotel. Opt for the buzz of South Beach, where you’ll find yourself steps away from some of the best day clubs, beaches, and bars.
Or select a downtown-adjacent stay for easy access to the city’s boating scene, trendy restaurants, and infamous nightlife. Alternatively, you can choose a secluded Surfside spot for an escape from the city’s chaos (and a quick Uber to the best of Miami Beach).
Depending on where you want to be, we selected some of our favorite hotels for a Miami bachelorette weekend — all with unique perks, great locations, and festive offerings.
For a boutique feel with city views & a private dock…
- Kimpton EPIC Hotel’s convenient downtown location puts you and your crew close to some of Miami’s hottest nightlife
- With marina-front property, the hotel is the only one in the city with private docking for yacht charters and days on the water
- 5-star amenities include complimentary yoga mats and on-site group fitness classes
- Don’t miss a sunset happy hour on the hotel’s 16th floor rooftop bar
For A-list accommodations in a swanky setting…
- Located in the heart of Miami Beach, Faena Hotel is the best spot for those who want to explore the city
- Perfect for creating — and capturing — memories, with Instagrammable backdrops at every corner
- We love how the hotel’s top-rated service aims to make every guest feel like a star
- Enjoy the picturesque pool or opt for pampering on 100,000 feet of private beach
For a glamorous oceanfront oasis…
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach sits at the top of one of Miami’s liveliest neighborhoods
- From the first step inside, the hotel radiates style and excitement
- Perfect for crews that want to be in the middle of all the action, from chic restaurants to day clubs and round-the-clock nightlife
- Bask in a sparkling beachside setting from the hotel’s trendy Dilido Beach Club and make sure to try one of their mixologist’s medicinal or health-conscious cocktails
For a youthful and unique home base…
- Miami meets Mexico at the Moxy Miami South Beach, offering the ultimate vacation vibes from the moment you walk in
- The tropical hotel is filled with outdoor spots including a colorful Upside rooftop, outdoor bars, a 72-foot pool, and more
- Each room is filled with funky furniture and colorful décor (and large groups can even opt for trendy bunk bed setups)
- Head to the Serena Rooftop for cocktail drinks on one of their swinging bar stools, or a sit-down dinner under fresh bougainvillea and terracotta lighting
For beachfront perks in a more secluded spot…
- Just North of South Beach, Four Seasons Hotel at the Surf Club is a quick escape from the city’s more fast-paced areas
- The historic hotel has been beloved by the likes of Winston Churchill, Elizabeth Taylor, and Frank Sinatra
- We recommend this spot for squads seeking a relaxing weekend (including indulgent days by the pool, of course)
- For the epitome of luxury, be sure to plan some group services at the hotel’s renowned spa
For a luxe, but sustainable, getaway…
- 1 Hotel South Beach offers an energizing ambiance in the midst of South Beach’s hustle and bustle
- This popular and planet-friendly spot features fare with locally-sourced ingredients, décor with reclaimed materials and eco-friendly furniture, and many conscious touches like non-toxic linens
- Plan in advance and make a reservation at the 1 Beach Club for a unique sea-to-table dining experience
Musts for Ladies Who Brunch
Brunch is a staple for any bachelorette weekend. Whether you opt for endless Mimosas to kick-start your day or treat your hangover with an indulgent meal, we’ve selected spots that simply must make your schedule.
For an Instagrammable start to your day…
- Located in Miami’s Midtown, Morgan’s is a popular spot for boozy group brunches
- With floor-to-ceiling patterned wallpaper, tropical furniture, and a chic covered terrace, all angles of this restaurant are camera ready
- Menu items include fluffy stacks of french toast and waffle sandwiches, so we suggest going on an empty stomach — and in the mood to indulge
For sun-kissed scenery & al fresco dining…
The Hottest Dining Spots
There’s nothing like a restaurant with a good ambiance and electric energy to get your group in good spirits. Where you eat sets the tone for the rest of your evening, so we handpicked a few must-try spots (according to both locals and former Miami bachelorette party hosts).
Plan ahead to request a private room if you’re considering toasting (or some light-hearted roasting) the bride-to-be.
For a seasonal, Miami-driven menu…
- In the midst of Miami’s sleek Design District, Swan offers a youthful take on upscale dining
- The scenic spot is owned by restaurateur David Grumman and famous musician Pharrell Williams
- When it comes to aesthetics, you can’t go wrong with either indoor or outdoor seating, followed by cocktails at the second floor Bar Bevy
For a Mediterranean-inspired dinner followed by dancing…
- Just North of Downtown, Kiki’s on the River describes itself as “modern greek inspired by life on the river”
- On Friday and Saturday nights, the 21 and up restaurant brings Mykonos to Miami with a live DJ, bottle service, and dancing
- Staying the long weekend? Attend their “Sunday Funday” for a darty your squad will be talking about for years to come
For a buzzing waterfront experience…
- Perched on the river, Seaspice offers unparalleled views of downtown Miami
- It’s the perfect destination to wine and dine (and more wine) before a night on the town
- We recommend requesting a table outside, where you can feast beneath a canopy of strung lights and bask in the riverscape
To Get the Night Started
Miami and late-nightlife are a perfect pairing. But don’t be the first to the club — instead, try one of these venues for after-dinner drinks (or go earlier for happy hour toasts).
We promise, your late-night party destination will be popping bottles well into the morning, so make that extra pit stop and soak in the scenery.
For a glowing golden hour…
- Hip venue EAST Miami’s 40th floor rooftop bar, Sugar, is the perfect place to kick off a night downtown
- The Asian-inspired lounge is one of the best places to watch the sunset — and pose for an idyllic group photo (or two)
- The bar’s sister spot, Tea Room is an indoor alternative with a speakeasy feel and live music
For getting the good vibes going…
- Matador Bar, located inside The Miami Beach Edition hotel, is ideal for kicking off a night out in South Beach
- Great for big groups, the bar boasts sultry lounge vibes with a view of the hotel’s oceanfront pool
- For an easy cocktail-to-club transition, head over to the hotel’s popular Basement, which features an intimate club, late-night skating rink, and bowling alley
To Keep the Night Going
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: if you choose Miami for your bachelorette weekend, you’re likely ready to paint the town red with your best friends in tow.
Of all the vibrant nightlife options the city has to offer, we’re breaking down some of our favorites to match your group’s vibe.
For a high energy dinner club…
- El Tucán’s new restaurant concept offers guests a fine dining and wild party experience — all in one
- From tasting contemporary Asian dishes to dancing on tables, the club’s resident DJ will guide you through an escalating evening (into the early morning)
- Great for those who want a unique night out with minimal place-to-place travel
For a retro-inspired bar scene…
- The throwback bar Mama Tried sits in the middle of downtown Miami and offers a rowdy late night out
- Perfect for crews who want to keep their ventures (and outfits) slightly more casual than the club
- Owned by filmmakers, teachers, DJs, and more, this bar is perfect for all personalities
For the flashiest night out…
- With a reputation that precedes itself, E11even is a must-hit club for a night you’ll never be able to recreate
- The 24-hour spot includes burlesque performers, the hottest DJs, and a full-service rooftop restaurant
- Miami expert Chris Weinberg suggests going all out with the “After the party, it’s the after party” package, which includes VIP table service and a custom congratulations message across the club’s LED screens
For a VIP bar experience…
- Another South Beach sweet spot, Sweet Liberty offers a bar-meets-club aesthetic
- Enjoy late-night bites as you party, with a pub-inspired kitchen that’s open all evening
- Call ahead and reserve the bar table to give your bridal crew a VIP view of the entire space
The Best Late Night Bites
Picture this: It’s the early morning, you’ve danced up an appetite, and you want to keep the night going just a little bit longer.
Who doesn’t love satisfying those late night cravings? And when you’re in a city that barely sleeps, you don’t have to resort to delivery.
For a food-fueled finale…
- For 4am comfort food like you’ve never had before, Big Pink is the best way to end a big night
- Photogenic from the inside out, the restaurant’s pink building exterior is a highly sought after destination in South Beach
- The spot is also a great go-to after some sleep for a recovery brunch (and some hair of the dog — hint: try the Bloody Mary)
So you’ve booked your hotel, made your restaurant reservations, and narrowed down your must-hit party spots — what else is there to do?
If you’re looking to make your bride-to-be feel extra special (and add an Instagram opportunity or two), we’ve got some ideas below.
For completely-custom confections…
- Déjà vu Sweets adds a special, unique element to Miami bachelorette weekends
- They can create made-to-order cake pops, cupcakes, macarons, and more that will be the highlight of your hotel room pregame, day by the pool, or night in with the girls
- A high-end cake from this bakery will make your group’s bride-to-be feel extra loved
- Be sure to order your spread at least two weeks in advance
For a special sugar rush…
- Support small and add a sweet touch to any bachelorette weekend with The Littlest Sweet Shop
- This bakery specializes in festive confections from cookies to cupcakes
- We especially love their ability to personalize every order (so get creative with your theme!)
For a photo op that’s uniquely yours…
- Floral walls, fierce backdrops, and fun balloon installations are The Flower Wall Co. Miami’s specialty
- This company is perfect for decorating hotel rooms, a rented-out party space, or an Airbnb rental
- Take your group’s Instagrams to the next level with one of their Vogue-featured neon signs (or opt to customize your own)
For a mini takeaway that proves smaller is better…
- Thank your girls for making it a dream destination weekend with a parting Pink Pie
- Cute, creative, and delicious, these treats are the best way to say goodbye (and nurture a hefty hangover)
- We love the company’s signature pink packaging — a quintessential Miami (and girl power) hue
People Also Ask…
Is Miami a good place for a bachelorette party?
We love Miami as a bachelorette party destination. It’s reliably sunny and boasts not only beautiful beaches but also a thriving, dining, club, and arts scene.
What is there to do in Miami for a bachelorette party?
Because Miami is so well-located and diverse, there are tons of options for activities. Enjoy the beachy spot by hiring a boat for a day of sailing and sunning or simply spend a morning kayaking or paddle boarding. If your bride friend is an art lover, arrange for a museum, gallery, or architectural (the city is a mecca for Art Deco lovers) tour, or even paint a mural in Wynwood, Miami’s art hub.
Other options include engaging in the vibrant food scene with a day of progressive restaurant-hopping, or pair a private yoga class and a spa service for a nourishing day. Also consider more deeply exploring a specific Miami neighborhood with a walking tour in an area like Little Havana.
The key is to consider the interests and hobbies of your bride friend to ensure that this gathering not only allows her to spend time with her closest friends, but also create fun, new, meaningful memories.