There’s no place quite like Miami Beach for a wow-worthy wedding celebration. From its iconic Art Deco-style architecture and playful Latin and Asian-inspired cuisines to its pristine sandy beaches, Miami Beach is the go-to locale for a glamorous celebration.
When it comes to finding the perfect all-in-one venue for your dream Miami Beach wedding, we recommend a gorgeous hotel space with a combination of indoor and outdoor settings. Start the weekend with a sophisticated rehearsal dinner in a hotel lounge, exchange vows against the Atlantic Ocean, and dance the night away in an opulent ballroom.
Miami Beach hotels play host to dazzling wedding celebrations of all kinds — from modern and luxurious ballroom celebrations to eclectic, boho-chic beach weddings. Keep reading to discover 19 must-see hotel spaces for your dream beach wedding. Plus, stay to the end to learn insider wedding tips from Mr. B Hospitality and Nova Events by Greta McNebb, two top wedding planners in the industry. We are officially swooning.
But First…See How Mondrian South Beach Set the Scene for This Elegant Wedding
In alphabetical order…
For a relaxed, yet sophisticated beachfront vibe…
- 1 Hotel South Beach offers several spaces perfect for your celebration; in fact, we love the venue so much that we hosted our own Miami launch party there, as planned by Chris Weinberg Events
- The hotel’s many unique event spaces include the North East Terrace with a built-in bar and wood paneling, which offers a cosmopolitan feel in the beach town; others gravitate to Terra Ballroom with its green wall that offers a focal point for gorgeous celebrations
- 1 Hotel South Beach event capacity: up to 1000
For a luxury boutique hotel in an exclusive setting…
- The rooftop at The Betsy — South Beach is one of our favorites in all of Miami, and it’s easy to see why; it offers both elegant simplicity and stunning views, both of which paired perfectly for this rustic rooftop wedding.
- The Betsy Hotel also boasts an open-air Atrium, beautifully accented with simple string lights; and its neutral color palette is perfect for any type of outdoor celebration.
- The Betsy Hotel event capacity: up to 600
For a retro-glam ambiance that takes you back in time…
- The Confidante Miami Beach offers unique indoor and outdoor spaces such as the atrium-style Vista Terrace and the bright and airy Century Ballroom
- Greta McNebb, Founder of McNebb of Nova Events by Greta McNebb, tells us, “It is the ultimate mid-century modern Miami wedding experience”
- The Confidante Miami Beach event capacity: 240 seated guests
For a modern tropical setting and refined outdoor spaces…
- Named after former President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Delano South Beach is a renowned Miami Beach hotel praised for its “unparalleled Philippe Starck” design
- With an all-white exterior and Art Ceco-style interior, Delano South Beach has been a go-to spot for celebrities and party hosts alike; the luxury boutique hotel has multiple event spaces that include a rooftop solarium, a tree-studded orchard, and a media room
- Delano South Beach event capacity: up to 250
For a contemporary beachfront resort with old Hollywood glamour…
- The Eden Roc Miami Beach has over 70,000 sq. ft. of event space, including a grand ballroom and beachfront space with stunning ocean views, manicured lawns, and lush tropical foliage
- When customizing your event menu for a corporate cocktail party, luxury wedding, birthday celebration, or other type of event, you will work with chefs from infamous on-site restaurants Nobu and Malibu Farms
- Eden Roc Miami Beach event capacity: up to 800
For a luxe and sophisticated wedding celebration in a glamorous, multi-venue setting…
- Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning Rem Koolhaas, the Faena Hotel Miami Beach features 12 incredibly gorgeous event venues; the pristine Faena Playa is perfect for a beachfront rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, or other intimate celebration, while we love the Faena Forum for dynamic celebrations (for up to 1,000 guests)
- At this floral-forward wedding, soaring ceilings and towering walls provided the perfect opportunity for wow-worthy décor such as a string-light fringe ceiling installation and plenty of creative lighting
- Faena Hotel Miami Beach event capacity: up to 1000
For an epic celebration that takes entertainment to the next level…
- The Fillmore — Miami Beach is the go-to venue for couples looking to take their wedding to the next level and host an epic, concert-worthy event; the spacious theatre space and in-house entertainment and production company puts the dance floor at the forefront of your celebration
- Enjoy everything from full-service event production and custom menus and mixology to innovative lighting displays and in-house entertainment; couples love how The Fillmore — Miami Beach handles every aspect of the planning process
- The Fillmore — Miami Beach event capacity: up to 2,462
For a wedding set against unique architectural backdrops — and stunning ocean views…
- This 1950s-style Miami Beach hotel is iconic, and for good reason: With 10 event spaces — many perfect for outdoor celebrations — and endless opportunities for customization, the Fontainebleau Miami Beach works for all types of events
- We love how this oceanfront event celebration used cold fireworks to illuminate the stunning ocean backdrop after sunset; see how guests then headed inside for a luxe reception that featured a sleek marble dance floor and velvety pink uplighting
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach event capacity: up to 1,700
For stunning ocean views — even indoors…
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel is a luxe Miami beach hotel known for stellar business events and glamorous social celebrations; the hotel’s largest ballroom can accommodate up to 7,000 people for a seated dinner, which is ideal for grand galas and branded corporate events
- For weddings, the Americana Ballroom has stunning ocean views from floor-to-ceiling paneled windows, so your guests can take in all that Miami has to offer while celebrating your nuptials (check out this wedding to see)
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel event capacity: up to 1,000
For an elegant beach venue that offers unique and immersive activities…
- With a menu designed by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, you know the cuisine for every event at The Miami Beach EDITION will be absolutely delectable
- Plan a romantic outdoor wedding with ocean views, or choose the large Forum for a 1,000-guest conference; The Miami Beach EDITION also takes guest entertainment to another level — offering a skating rink, a bowling alley, and luxurious spa treatments
- The Miami Beach EDITION event capacity: up to 920
For a romantic celebration in a fairytale setting…
- Designed by Dutch designer, Marcel Wanders, the Mondrian South Beach is both whimsical and elevated: Pearl chandeliers, open spaces, a floating staircase, and stunning views of Biscayne Bay make this hotel the ideal location for any celebration
- With nine different event spaces and the ability to accommodate up to 370 guests, the hotel has spaces that are perfect for birthday or anniversary celebrations, rehearsal dinners, weddings, and more
- Mondrian South Beach event capacity: up to 370
For dreamy (and eco-friendly) wedding set in a tropical setting…
- The Palms Hotel & Spa is perfect for couples looking to celebrate both indoors and out: See how this couple enjoyed a stunning beachside ceremony (with an aisle of pure sand before moving inside to the dance the night away)
- A unique aspect of this Miami Beach hotel is its dedication to eco-friendly elements and the fact that they have an AVEDA salon onsite — perfect for a day of pampering and primping
- The Palms Hotel & Spa event capacity: up to 220
For a personalized wedding celebration that combines state-of-the-art technology with timeless elegance…
- The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour gives a classic wedding a contemporary edge with modern and artistic design elements as well as state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment (of course, couples can still expect breathtaking and timeless ocean views)
- An experienced staff of in-house event professionals are on hand to help you curate your dream wedding; best of all, multiple versatile event venues make The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour a perfect location for your entire wedding weekend — from rehearsal dinner to post-wedding brunch
- The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour event capacity: up to 220
For a premier destination spot where glam Art Deco-style meets tranquil beach vibes…
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach exudes the brand’s expected luxury, while taking inspiration from its beachy surroundings; guests love the Art-Deco style, premier service, and luxe guests rooms (trust us, your friends and family will want to extend their stay)
- Boasting three wedding venues, this glamorous hotel offers everything from a luxurious ballroom to outdoor spaces like the DiLido Beach Club with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach event capacity: up to 1,075
For a boutique resort with glamorous architectural details…
- Royal Palm South Beach has a location that’s hard to beat — you’ll find this stunning Miami Beach hotel where Collins Avenue meets Ocean Drive; the hotel has 12 meeting and event spaces, and we especially love this property for its ability to host your entire wedding weekend, from rehearsal dinner to reception to post-wedding brunch
- An especially unique element of this hotel is their Compass Rose Bar, which has an Art Deco vibe and pays tribute to post-Prohibition cocktails and even has artifacts from the 1930s on display
- Royal Palm South Beach event capacity: up to 300
For a luxurious oceanfront hotel with award-winning hospitality service…
- When you arrive at The Setai Miami Beach, you feel like you’ve arrived in paradise; they have several pools flanked with palm trees and boasting an exclusive feel while the property’s dining rooms make a remarkable first impression with high ceilings, eclectic flare, and delicious Asian and Mediterranean cuisine
- The Setai Miami Beach offers a variety of versatile event space and specializes in executive meetings, intimate weddings, and other special occasions; we especially love this luxurious and colorful tented beach wedding from Paulette Wolf Events
- The Setai Miami Beach event capacity: up to 800
For a flexible event space with innovative menus…
- At SLS South Beach, you can indulge in Latin flavors from James Beard award-winning chef José Andrés while celebrating with your guests against a beautiful and playful Miami backdrop
- Design is heavily prioritized at this beautiful Miami Beach hotel as the property has been styled by Philippe Starck, and some of the penthouses have been designed by music legend, Lenny Kravitz
- SLS South Beach event capacity: up to 200
For photo-worthy backdrops at every turn…
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, Bal Harbour takes inspiration from the art, culture, and sophistication of Bal Harbour itself; with 17,000 square feet of glamorous indoor event space and gorgeous beachside venues, couples will have no problem finding a venue space that suits their personality and style
- We especially love the fashionable Astor Ballroom that boasts everything from floor-to-ceiling antiqued mirrors to ornately-sculpted ceilings; see how this luxe wedding used blue uplighting to transform the antique mirrors into jewel-like backdrops
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, Bal Harbour event capacity: up to 360
For a transformable event space that captures any unique vision…
- The event spaces at the W South Beach are beautiful white canvases just waiting to be transformed into your dream celebration; this intricate Gothic-style wedding illustrates how party hosts can use dramatic florals, moody uplighting, and other décor elements to customize their celebrations at the W South Beach
- Another fabulous option at the W South Beach is a breezy outdoor celebration on The Lawn or The Grove — spaces that are perfect for stylish under-the-stars weddings or corporate cocktail parties
- W South Beach event capacity: up to 400
People Also Ask…
Can you get married on the beach in Miami?
There’s nothing like a wedding ceremony set against an ocean backdrop. While it’s hard to find an empty stretch of sandy beach these days, many luxury Miami Beach hotels come with a private beach for your stunning nuptials. Head to our curated directory to find even more venues for your luxury wedding in Miami Beach.
When is the most popular time of year for a Miami Beach wedding?
Frank Bustamante, Founder & President of Mr. B Hospitality, and Greta McNebb, Founder of Nova Events by Greta McNebb, both agree that the best time of year for a Miami Beach wedding is when the humidity is low. Bustamante recommends February to March, saying, “Little to no humidity equals perfection,” while McNebb loves January and February for the beautiful 65 to 75-degree temperatures.
How do I decide which wedding venue is right for me?
Your wedding planner (in addition to PartySlate) is the best resource for finding the perfect venue. A wedding planner will help you narrow down your priorities and make sure that you don’t overlook any important logistical details.
McNebb of Nova Events by Greta McNebb starts by asking couples to describe their wedding vision. “Is it getting married by the beach side?” she asks. “Or in a lush tropical paradise? Spanish casa built 100 years ago or a clean and modern space with sharp edges?” She goes on to say, “Based on the answer, we go deeper into narrowing it down — and that is when we keep in mind the guest count and the budget, of course.”
Bustamante of Mr. B Hospitality also prioritizes budget. “I encourage each couple to create a budget before diving into the wedding planning process,” he says. “This will assist us in partnering with them to select the best venue for their wedding day.”
Of course, budget is only one factor of many. He continues, “In searching for your perfect venue, it is important to prioritize two items: venue type and guest count. You never want to be the bride or groom that has a venue that is too small to hold your guests (I’ve seen it happen) – it is not fun. Your guests should feel comfortable, service staff should have ample space to move around, and you should be able to dance around the room.”
Where can I find wedding vendors for my Miami Beach hotel wedding?
Where can I find more ideas and inspiration for my South Florida wedding?
Our curated venue and vendor lists are just the beginning. Head to PartySlate to discover the best in wedding inspiration. You’ll find gorgeous idea galleries, real wedding albums, and curated articles. Your dream wedding is just a click away.