Beauty is in the eye of the beholder — or in this case, the photographer. These NYC wedding photographers don’t let the grit of the big city stop them from finding the perfect shot; they embrace all of the street-level and rooftop vistas that New York has to offer. Whether you are hitching a cab (or even hopping on the subway) to your wedding reception location or sharing a first look in front of a wall of advertisements, it’s always the right time to strike a pose.
Bojan Hohnjec Studio
Bojan Hohnjec embraces all photographic styles to capture the perfect shot however it unfolds.
- Photographed over 500 weddings, including royal weddings
- Has traveled to over 30 countries as an official tour photographer for many famous bands
- Excels in various styles of photography, from portrait to panoramic
Brian Dorsey Studios
Brian Dorsey Studios finds the dramatic and dazzling corners of New York City for a breathtaking backdrop at every turn.
- Pulitzer Prize-winning photographers
- Accolades include American Photo’s “Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the World”
- Renowned destination photographer
Craig Paulson Studio
Craig Paulson Studio’s intimate, hard-earned knowledge of New York City — when sunlight will strike certain landmarks or which rooftop lends the best views — is evident in every photograph.
- Narrative-driven approach
- Combination of modern portraiture and classic photojournalism
- Services include vendor recommendations and timeline facilitation as well as beautiful, custom European albums not otherwise available stateside
Fred Marcus Studio
Drawn to New York City both as a refugee and portrait photographer, Fred Marcus Studio perfectly captures the inspiring spirit of the city — along with the love that blossoms here.
- Over 70 years of combined experience
- Services include videography because there’s more than one way to capture important moments
- Travels internationally
In a city famous for its imposing skyline and bustling streets, Gruber Photographers beautifully captures the human connection.
- Strong photojournalistic style
- Captures cinematic, unscripted moments
- Work featured in the New York Times, Vanity Fair, Vogue, and other prestigious publications
Jaylim Studio embraces the bold and daring, with memorable artistic results every time, with gorgeous images and Hollywood-like movies capturing memorable moments.
- Award-winning team
- Services include cinematography
- Creates a visual narrative through image and film
Roey Yohai Studios
Roey Yohai Studios captures both the sweeping and the intimate in their New York City celebrations and draw praise for putting couples at ease in front of the camera.
- Award-winning photographer with over 18 years of experience
- Selected member of Inside Weddings Magazine: Editor’s Circle
- Clientele includes international dignitaries from ministers to presidents
Wilde Scout Photo Co.
Wilde Scout finds the artistry in every humble moment, treating each shot as an opportunity to create a life-long keepsake.
- Inspires to creating lasting memories
- Cinematic aesthetic
- Background in documentary photojournalism
PartySlate is the place where leading event professionals share their work with the world. Find new ideas by viewing and saving hundreds of thousands of beautiful event photos from weddings to birthday parties, corporate events to galas. Easily connect with the best local event professionals and find stunning venues. Sign up now »
Featured event professionals and venues receive additional links within articles. Learn about membership plans »