We love the iconic Phoenix landscape, and even more so, the luxe Phoenix wedding venues that you’ll find there. Mountains, deserts, and city skylines create the most beautiful backdrop for your wedding day and offer exciting activities for your wedding weekend.
PartySlate spoke with Amy Mancuso from Amy Mancuso Events to get her insight and expertise on Phoenix weddings. Mancuso shared, “There is no other place on the planet that you get such amazing nature that naturally incorporates into your wedding. That is the beauty of the southwest.”
Whether you’re looking for an extravagant hotel ballroom or an intimate outdoor space, we’ve found the spot for you. These 12 Phoenix wedding venues offer luxurious amenities and stunning spaces for your wedding.
For desert landscape and luxury service …
For grand ballrooms …
- This resort features the three largest ballrooms in Phoenix, all with stunning details such as coffered ceilings and beautiful lighting
- JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa can host up to 4,000 guests
For comfort, convenience, and class …
- Just as the name suggests, this resort is truly a sanctuary within the desert landscape — with breathtaking views and architecture to match
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa can host up to 200 guests
For luxury resort architecture and authentic Arizona vibes …
- This resort features eye-catching elements that make for perfect photo-ops such as its windowed ballroom surrounded by water
- Sheraton Grand Wild Horse Pass can host up to 1,500 guests
For lush greenery and mountain views …
- There are plenty of amenities on the resort property for you and guests to enjoy such as the golf course, tennis courts, and spa
- This vibrant Southeast Asian wedding married tradition and the natural beauty of the Scottsdale landscape into one stunning ceremony
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch can host up to 1,000 guests
People Also Ask …
What is a wedding weekend?
Hosting a wedding weekend has become increasingly popular. Couples may plan extra events and activities for their wedding party and guests to partake in during the weekend leading up to, and following, the wedding. Hosting your wedding weekend in a city meaningful to the couple, or one that is packed full of activities, like Phoenix and Scottsdale, makes it easy to plan an engaging weekend.
What is the best season to get married in Phoenix?
Amy Mancuso from Amy Mancuso Events shared, “You can get married in Phoenix and Scottsdale year round. If you can’t bear the heat in June, July, and August, opt for an indoor venue. Our most popular months are March, April, and May in the Spring, and October and November in the Fall. Any time from the end of September to the end of May, you are almost always guaranteed a sunny day and temperatures ranging from 60 degrees in December and January to 80 and above the rest of the year. If you love outdoor ceremonies and dining al fresco, Phoenix/Scottsdale is the place to do it.”
Where can you get married in Phoenix?
Mancuso shared with us, “There are so many wonderful wedding venues here in Phoenix/Scottsdale that it would be like picking your favorite child — so hard to do. Because the availability of venues is so vast and fall into so many different categories, there is no lack of options for any couple wanting to get married here. From some of the highest rated resorts in the United States, to amazing golf courses, world renowned museums, stand alone event venues, plus so many others depending on your style and budget — we have it all!”