Thanksgiving anxiety is a real thing. Some hosts say their biggest concern is having all the menu items done and still warm at the same time; other hosts are more concerned with whether the turkey will be too dry. Luckily, Thanksgiving catering options abound.
Eliminate these stressors by choosing to cater your feast this year. When choosing between vendors for catering in Los Angeles, you can opt to have a pre-planned Thanksgiving menu or work with your caterer to create a custom menu that best fits your needs.
Look, why spend all day in the kitchen, bustling over the stove, when you can spend more time with your loved ones watching the big game (and still guarantee that your meal satisfies everyone)? Especially this year, with its hardships and uncertainty that no one could have predicted, it feels good to have one certain thing: a stress-free Thanksgiving celebration.
When choosing between vendors for catering in Los Angeles, you can opt to have a pre-planned Thanksgiving menu or work with your caterer to create a custom menu that best fits your needs.”
Here at PartySlate, we’ve turned our attention to Thanksgiving catering to make your gathering easier — and delicious. We believe that it’s more important than ever to spend quality time with loved ones. Look back on favorite family stories, turn on football, and spend the day just being in the moment.
We are bringing you the best catering in Los Angeles to help you host a meaningful celebration. These Thanksgiving catering ideas are just the starting point for a memorable holiday season.
Wolfgang Puck Catering Group
- You see, Wolfgang Puck’s name has become synonymous with creative, high-quality fare — and that holds true for their catering team as well
- Founded in 1998, Wolfgang Puck Catering Group has continued to revolutionize the catering industry with a focus on exceeding expectations whenever their guests gather for a meal
- We applaud this catering team for their top-notch execution; they see to even small details like making sure the host gets to try every dish during a gathering (and thus has plenty of energy for dancing at events like weddings)
- Wolfgang Puck Catering Group is now offering a seasonal holiday menu that provides a large variety of cuisines and serving styles; choose from buffet-style, pre-planned plated courses, or order specific holiday dishes that best suit your family
- Don’t forget about drinks — Wolfgang Puck Catering Group also offers a variety of holiday cocktails that sound amazing
Good Gracious! Events
- Leave it to Good Gracious! Events to plan your next event as this award-winning culinary company offers a full spectrum of event services from top-notch logistics and transportation to unparalleled catering and design
- The team prides themselves on quality over quantity; and whether it’s an event for 500 or 50 guests, they always make sure to take their time and ensure every detail is perfect
- Good Gracious! Events embraces the seasons and utilizes its extensive network for fresh local produce, sustainable seafood, organic meats, and poultry — making them the perfect choice for Thanksgiving catering
- This Thanksgiving they are working to make your holidays a little easier with a pre-made traditional Thanksgiving menu for four that includes all of your favorites; they are providing an assortment of mouth-watering desserts as well
- Good Gracious! Events cares about your health and safety this holiday season and are taking extra precautions during these times with daily temperature checks, minimum hourly hand sanitizing, and smaller teams in the kitchen to ensure everyone can be 6 ft. apart
- Lastly, they have a new packaging system that includes meal seals to ensure that no food or drink item has been opened or tampered with before it arrives for your holiday feast
Colette’s Catering & Events
- Colette’s Catering & Events has a true passion when it comes to creating beautifully hand-crafted food, and we admire how the team continues to challenge themselves in staying up-to-date with the latest trends and seasonal cuisine that results in memorable and exceptional food.
- Colette’s Catering & Events is a full-service catering company based out of Orange County and serving all of Southern California
- They hand-craft each event menu based on specific needs, styles, and desires and pride themselves on creating memorable experiences — one meal at a time.
- The team has created “The Autumn Menu” that offers a seasonal assortment of hors d’oeuvres, first courses, entrees, and desserts for this holiday season’s Thanksgiving catering
- They are also offering a “Colette’s To Go” menu that includes various breakfast entrées, sandwiches, pasta dishes, and various sides
- Colette’s Catering & Events wants to make your life a little easier with curated cuisine (without all the effort); they are striving to bring families — and communities — together
24 Carrots Catering and Events
- Look: We love this talented full-service catering and event company and their passion for creating extraordinary events and cuisine in all of Southern California, and we admire 24 Carrots Catering and Events’ dedication to creating remarkable and memorable experiences
- The team’s mission is to provide the highest quality of food and unsurpassed personalized service — making them an ideal choice for Thanksgiving catering
- The 24 Carrots Catering and Events team is driven by life’s special occasions, by bringing people together, and by creating unforgettable memories.
- 24 Carrots Catering and Events is known for having a diverse menu and delicious food, and the team has the ability to work with you to create a custom menu for your holiday season; they will even give you a private, personalized tasting menu to make sure you are satisfied with your choices
- They also offer signature cocktail options to go along with your feast
- Get above-and-beyond service; they will be with you the entire process to ensure that you are highly satisfied
This Messy Table LA
- This Messy Table LA was created by accident, when owner Kabrel Geller was having her friends over for a cocktail party and arranged her usual charcuterie platter; during the hour before the guests arrived, she was inspired and added an assortment of overflowing cornucopia that included organic fruits, crisp veggies, nuts, chocolates, syrup, honeys, and more
- At this gathering, she created her version of a “messy table” — and her friends immediately began requesting that she make them for their parties, so This Messy Table LA was born
- This Messy Table LA wants you to bring a crowd favorite to Thanksgiving, without having to do all the work; they can specialize your charcuterie board based on specific diets or make them kid friendly
- Due to the pandemic, they are now offering the same boards, but reproducing them in a box that comes with all the ingredients needed to make your board (and even fresh flowers)
- Good news for planet-lovers: The box is sustainable, recyclable, and delivered straight to your doorstep (perfect for guiltless Thanksgiving catering)
But Wait, There’s More…
Check out the following articles for more information on catering in Los Angeles.