For many Americans, Thanksgiving will look different this year — which is why we have our sights on Thanksgiving catering ideas.
Many families will be gathering in smaller groups this year, and some may have never prepared a full Thanksgiving meal. With that in mind, we are bringing you the best catering in NYC to help you host a meaningful celebration.
New York is known for having some of the best food in the world. In fact, people travel from all over the world just to experience the culture and cuisine.
These NYC caterers can ease most of the stress of preparing a full Thanksgiving feast. Catering your Thanksgiving dinner can lead to fewer burnt turkeys and more “oohs and aahs” around the dining room table.
Some caterers have pre-packaged Thanksgiving or fall catering menus, while others will work directly with you to create a custom menu. Check out these nine New York caterers to find a caterer that fits your style this holiday season.
At PartySlate, we believe that it’s more important than ever to spend quality time with loved ones. And while this has been a year that no one could have predicted or expected, we know there is so much for which to be thankful. So take our Thanksgiving catering ideas to host a small gathering that’s big on love.
Michael Scott Events
- Based in NYC, the team at Michael Scott Events brings decades of industry expertise to their special events
- The caterer works with each of their clients to pair them with the ideal chef and team to suit the celebration and make every last bite absolutely perfect
- We love Michael Scott Events for bringing not just one expert, but an entire family to take on your next celebration
- They are offering a specialized take-out menu for Thanksgiving catering this year (with a mix of traditional items and unique fare) that is guaranteed to satisfy all of your holiday cravings
- Michael Scott Events assures that they are taking extra safety precautions during this time[,] including extra sanitation and making sure all employees are following CDC guidelines
- This team of experienced chefs provide a high level of personalized service for catering in NYC, and we appreciate CxRA‘s commitment to fresh, local, seasonal food and minimal environmental impact
- CxRA prides themselves in supporting their local community for all their produce, which makes them unique as big city caterers
- They create menus that cater to each client and event and pride themselves on craft, precision, and presentation
- Because they have a 15,000[-]sq[-] ft. kitchen, CxRA is able to social distance while in the workplace [—] as well as offer all of their meals pre-packaged and personalized, which can help ease the spread of germs this holiday season
- Ram Caterers is a full-service kosher caterer that excels at delicious, purposeful cuisine as well as in the inventive display of their fare — making every spread beautiful
- We appreciate their helpful, extensive list of recommended event professionals
- Established over 40 years ago, Ram Caterers is known for their extraordinary, gourmet cuisine
- While the team specializes in kosher meals, they can cater to any type of dietary needs including: vegetarian, low-sodium, sugar-free, nut-free, and gluten-free
- Ram Caterers recognize how overwhelming it can be preparing for the holidays, and they are there to help ease the process and support you by providing a safe and healthy meal for your family
Many families will be gathering in smaller groups (if at all) this year, and some may have never prepared a full Thanksgiving meal.
Elegant Affairs Caterers
- We love and admire Elegant Affairs Caterers‘ mission to be the best caterer in the New York area
- From Manhattan to NYC and Long Island to the Hamptons, Founder Andrea Correale and team deliver the finest cuisine and stylish visual presentations to each and every event
- Founded over 20 years ago, Elegant Affairs Caterers prides themselves in bringing restaurant-quality cuisine to catered environments
- The team uses top-quality meat and ingredients and are constantly keeping up with the latest trends — while also creating new ones
- Elegant Affairs Caterers offers an array of seasonal cuisines for your Thanksgiving catering and will work with you to create a custom menu that fits your family’s needs in the New York and surrounding area
Art of Eating Catering
- Art of Eating Catering is an organic, private catering company based in Long Island New York
- We love this caterer’s dedication to using fresh, locally-grown ingredients to create the most divine dishes for every celebration and gathering
- Art of Eating Catering is run by a husband-and-wife team who want to showcase their love of food and service throughout the Hamptons
- Their exclusive Thanksgiving menu this year includes choices between two different types of turkeys and various sides to order a la carte
- Art of Eating Catering is also offering a complete per-person “mini-feast” that includes sliced turkey, salad, mashed potatoes, sautéed broccoli, cranberries, and a biscuit (with warming and heating instructions provided to give each family a stress-free experience)
Constellation Culinary Group
- With headquarters in Miami, New York, and Philadelphia, Constellation Culinary Group is dedicated to providing the best-in-class dining experience for all types of events
- They’ve built their business and brand on the connections they make and the connections that their creative fare makes with hosts and guests
- Founded in 2008, the Constellation Culinary Group’s philosophy is to make their clients happy through food
- This Thanksgiving, the team at Constellation Culinary Group wants to help cater a menu that fits your individual style and needs so that you can relax and enjoy every minute of time with your family this season
Catering your Thanksgiving dinner can lead to fewer burnt turkeys and more oohs and aahs around the dining room table.
Marcia Selden Catering & Events
- Marcia Selden Catering & Events draws raves for their flawless service, utmost professionalism, and for going above and beyond for party hosts
- We are ever so impressed by their beautiful presentations and delicious offerings for catering in NYC
- This family-owned business has a variety of delicious dishes for you to choose from, including but not limited to: basil grilled chicken with fresh tomatoes, sliced beef with horseradish cream, and a variety of seafood
- Marcia Selden Catering & Events is also willing to work with you and create a special menu to accommodate your wishes this holiday season
- This team’s goal is to give you a stress-free experience so you can spend more time enjoying the company of your loved ones and less time stressing about preparing the perfect meal
- Sukhadia Caterers is a four-generation family business who pride themselves on quality, consistency, and excellence
- They create custom packages to ensure that every experience is personal, and they are with you throughout the planning process of your momentous occasion
- We love that Sukhadia Caterers offers a variety of authentic cuisines including Indian, Mexican, Asian-fusion, Italian, American and more
- Sukhadia Caterers offers the ultimate in flexibility — with any menu served buffet-style, family-style, or as a plated meal
- They can craft custom menus that fit any dietary restrictions your family may have, allowing you to spend more time with your loved ones this holiday season and less time in the kitchen
Abigail Kirsch Catering
- Abigail Kirsch began a cooking school within the confines of her basement and quickly turned it into a business in a retail space
- We appreciate her entrepreneurial spirit that led to the lauded catering business, Abigail Kirsch Catering and an incredible mantra: “We are only as good as our last event”
- Abigail Kirsch Catering is centered on creativity, planning, and flawless execution — resulting in each client feeling like a guest, and guests feeling as if they are being cared for like family
- They are offering a seasonal menu this fall, which includes festive drinks, appetizers, and entrees for your catering-in-NYC needs
- Every employee at Abigail Kirsch Catering has taken a safety and sanitation course and has their temperature taken at the start of each shift
See the CDC’s guidelines for hosting safe gatherings.