Finding the right photographer for an important celebration might feel like rocket science. While scrolling through albums and portfolios can tell you something about style and quality, other essential traits are harder to pinpoint. Is the photographer engaging, communicative, flexible? Not to worry. We’ve done our homework and narrowed down the top 10 Atlanta photographers to capture your extraordinary celebration.
PartySlate Insight: Aaron Delesie’s superb technical ability, stemming from his background in advertising and celebrity portraiture, allows him to capture the rich depth, color, and texture of any celebratory setting. Whether photographing a dramatic backdrop or personalized detail, Delesie proves that’s it all in the eye of the beholder.
- Background in advertising and celebrity portraiture
- Boutique company with small client roster
- Illustrious clientele includes celebrities and Fortune 500 companies
Baird & Lim
PartySlate Insight: It’s all in the details, as they say. We love how Sawyer Baird emphasizes the unique details that distinguish a couple’s love and one-of-a-kind style.
- Timeless and refined approach to brand
- Photos last the test of time
- Focus on details to show off personality of couple
PartySlate Insight: We love the authenticity that Jerry Harwell brings to every photograph. Harwell eschews elaborate Photoshop processing and instead relies on natural lighting and pure technique to create flawless photography.
- Editorial style
- Passion for storytelling
- Beautifully captures emotion
Jack Parada Photography
PartySlate Insight: With an eye for detail and an energetic personality, Jack Parada is able to capture the vivid moments of any celebration. His work as a portrait photographer means he knows how to emphasize the human emotion and interaction that make a wedding or corporate event unforgettable.
- Specializes in headshots and wedding, engagement, and corporate photography
- Will travel internationally
- Photo-journalistic style
PartySlate Insight: Rebecca Cerasani knows that celebrations are about the people who are celebrating. We love how Rebecca Cerasani captures the emotion and vulnerability between couples, families, and friends on such momentous occasions.
- “All about the party” philosophy
- Documents the couple’s unique expression of joy
- Captures emotion and vulnerability between couples and loved ones
PartySlate Insight: We love how the expert photographers at Reichman Photography switch between various styles of photography to best capture the human connection. With perfect timing and positioning, they know how to effortlessly document the most authentic moments of your celebration.
- Un-staged, photojournalistic approach
- Focus on human connection with an eye for detail
- Builds relationships with clientele throughout planning process
PartySlate Insight: We love a good love story, so it’s no surprise that we adore Sarah Ingram’s focus on narrative and storytelling. Her curated process captures the big picture, as well as the small details that make every celebration a tale worth telling.
- Regularly photographs weddings throughout the southeast
- Film photographer
- Offers calligraphy services
The Decisive Moment Wedding Photojournalism
PartySlate Insight: The Decisive Moment relies on teamwork to ensure that everyone from your studio director to photo album designer is an expert in their field. Their style documents the genuine emotions that define a celebration, and we love how their dynamic photographers capture the live moments most worth remembering.
- Over a decade of experience
- Personalized service from a team of seasoned photojournalists
- Studio director creates a custom package, shot list, and wedding timeline
PartySlate Insight: We love how founder, Genya O’Neall’s enthusiasm and love for photography is revealed in every photograph. Her energy is contagious, so even reserved couples will find themselves smiling ear-to-ear in her presence.
- A decade of experience
- Willing to travel
- Engaged and enthusiastic
PartySlate Insight: We love how Willett Photography shoots with film to create a luxurious final product. Their photographs have a dreamy, watercolor feel that’s ideal for portraits or weddings. The result is a work of art that you’re bound to cherish for years to come.
- Husband and wife team
- Over a decade of experience
- Background in architectural and film photography
PartySlate is the place where leading event professionals share their work with the world. Find new ideas by viewing and saving hundreds of thousands of beautiful event photos from weddings to birthday parties, corporate events to galas. Easily connect with the best local event professionals and find stunning venues. Sign up now »
Featured event professionals and venues receive additional links within articles. Learn about membership plans »