For an elegant and — dare we say — fun corporate meeting, we’ve criss-crossed the Magnificent Mile to find these top Chicago restaurants with private rooms. Build employee confidence at the Pinstripes bocce courts, or indulge in the high-tech amenities at The Gage. Stay for post-meeting cocktails at Acanto, or enjoy an after-dinner aperitif on Beacon Tavern’s picturesque patio. While Chicago has limitless options when it comes to private dining, these four exclusive restaurants are destined to impress your clientele.
For classic and comforting Chicago-style ambiance…
We love Acanto’s elegant, library-esque dining room — think deep red walls and exposed wine shelves — for a refined corporate get-together.
- Open design easily accommodates a variety of room configurations
- Authentic and seasonally-driven Italian cuisine and award-winning wine list
- Located in a historically landmarked building
- Acanto’s “family table” seats up to 24 guests for smaller meetings
For looking in-the-know at one of Chicago’s best-kept secrets…
Beacon Tavern’s bar and lounge area boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, globed lighting, and a traditional pressed-tin ceiling.
- Chicago Tribune’s Phil Vettel describes Beacon Tavern as “a hidden gem.”
- Located just steps away from the Chicago River
- Seafood-forward dishes and tavern classics
- An expansive patio space available with a full-restaurant buyout
For celebrating company history at a building steeped in Chicago history…
The Theodore Ascher Room, with its exposed brick and crystal light fixtures, makes an elegant setting for corporate meetings with audio-visual capability and adjacent private bar.
- One of Chicago’s most-booked restaurants
- Rustic-American fare with an award-winning wine program
- Historically-landmarked building constructed in the late 1800s
- Two private spaces and buy-out options available for maximum flexibility
For activities that will get your team (trash) talking…
Pinstripes Chicago’s flexible ballroom accommodates up to 220 guests, but smaller spaces offer the opportunity for more intimate celebrations — all with complimentary wireless internet and audio-visual equipment.
- Situated in the historic River East Arts Center
- Outdoor balcony with beautiful Chicago skyline views
- Gaming packages for bocce and bowling offer a unique opportunity for team-building
PartySlate is the place where leading event professionals share their work with the world. Find new ideas by viewing and saving hundreds of thousands of beautiful event photos from weddings to birthday parties, corporate events to galas. Easily connect with the best local event professionals and find stunning venues. Sign up now »
Featured event professionals and venues receive additional links within articles. Learn about membership plans »