On December 16 and 17, PartySlate hosted its first-ever 2-day virtual conference: The Main Event. More than 1,800 people tuned in from all over the world as dozens of event industry leaders and influencers discussed wedding and event trends for 2021, the future of destination events, and much more.
“PartySlate has hosted more than 40 weekly digital events since the pandemic began last spring,” said PartySlate Co-Founder and CEO Julie Roth Novack. “Our goal was always to help event professionals during this especially challenging time, and The Main Event took that goal to the next level.”
Each day of The Main Event featured an engaging lineup of panels and keynote discussions on various topics. Click on the session name below to view the recording. Day one panels included:
- Micro Weddings: Big Ideas for Small Celebrations, featuring Kesh Events, Amy Katz Events, Jennifer Matteo Event Planning, and Dure Events
- Lessons Learned from Producing High-Profile Virtual Events, featuring Arlen Music Productions, BlackOak Technical Productions, and On the Move Entertainment
- How to Build Your Brand With LinkedIn & Instagram, with PartySlate CEO and Co-Founder, Julie Roth Novack
- New & Unique Wedding Trends for 2021 with Mindy Weiss, featuring Mindy Weiss Party Consultants
- Wow Your Guests With New Cocktail and Catering Trends for 2021, featuring Constellation Culinary Group, Good Gracious! Events, and Déjà vu Sweets
- The Future of Catering & Restaurants with Stephanie Izard, featuring Chef, Owner, and Top Chef Winner Stephanie Izard of Goat Group Catering.
Highlights of the second day of The Main Event included:
- Building Your Brand: Why Professional Photos are Marketing Gold, featuring Bob & Dawn Davis Photography & Design, Duke Images, and Roey Yohai Studios
- Marrying Tradition & Trends for Modern South Asian Weddings, featuring Events by C, KIS(cubed) Events, Tracie Domino Events, and Yanni Design Studio
- How to Create an SEO-Driven Content Strategy, with PartySlate CEO and Co-Founder, Julie Roth Novack
- Add These Personal Touches for an Instagram-Worthy Event, featuring B Floral Event Design & Production, Belle of the Ball, Michelle Norwood Events, and For Your Party
- PartySlate’s Most Viewed Events of 2020, featuring Daughter of Design
Attendees enjoyed incredible keynote discussions; including wedding trends for 2021 with celebrity wedding and event planner Mindy Weiss of Mindy Weiss Party Consultants, the future of destination events with international event planner Colin Cowie of Colin Cowie Lifestyle, and the state of restaurants and catering with Top Chef winner Stephanie Izard of Goat Group Catering.
In addition to partnering with PartySlate premium members for engaging panel discussions, PartySlate included helpful and educational digital marketing webinars focused on helping people build their brands through social media marketing and search engine optimization (SEO).
PartySlate’s Senior Events Manager Kylie Humbard planned, produced, and executed the high-profile virtual conference in just under seven weeks.
“As we approached the end of a very challenging year, we knew we had to do something big to support the event industry and end 2020 on a high note,” said Humbard. “The response we received was overwhelming, and I look forward to producing more high-impact virtual events in 2021.”
If you are interested in speaking at a future PartySlate digital event, or you have a topic idea, please click here to share more information.
PartySlate is a photo-rich platform that inspires people planning events of all kinds and connects them with the leading event professionals and venues across the country and the world.