Walking down the aisle of a unique Dallas wedding venue has been my dream since I was a little girl. Growing up in Texas and going to college in Fort Worth, I’ve always held a special place in my heart for Dallas.
Dallas is the perfect blend of uptown and downtown nightlife, as well as that authentic western feel that Texas is all about. Choose an uptown venue for trendy hot spots, a downtown venue for a classic vibe, or a venue outside of the city limits for something off the beaten path.
We’ve rounded up 11 one-of-a-kind wedding venues in Dallas for your unique celebration. While choosing your venue can feel like the first step of a never-ending to-do list, PartySlate is here to help. Finding your perfect Dallas wedding venue has never been easier.
*In no particular order…
For chic garden glam …
- This historic estate venue features a grand backyard perfect for your reception on a warm Dallas night
- Arlington Hall can host up to 1,000 guests
For endless possibilities …
- This event space is the perfect blank canvas for any wedding vision, featuring 22-foot ceilings and huge garage door windows
- We love how this breathtaking wedding filled the space with greenery and gold disco balls for a tasteful, yet dramatic effect
- On The Levee can host up to 500 guests
For more than your average ballroom wedding …
- This event space is anything but ordinary with panoramic windows and sparkling chandeliers; say goodbye to everything you know about hotel ballrooms with The Westin Dallas Downtown
- See how this glitzy wedding transformed their space with glamorous florals and luxe linen
- The Westin Dallas Downtown accommodates up to 600 people
For downtown historic grandiosity …
- This unique venue is a historic masterpiece of Beaux-Arts Classicism built in 1916 and fully restored in 2008 with over 26,000 square feet of event space
- We adore this classic modern wedding that did not hold back on the dance floor, details, or décor
- Union Station Dallas can accommodate up to 1,875 people
For a trendy, artsy vibe …
- This sleek, modern space in the Dallas Arts District can cater to your intimate nuptials or your grand ceremony
- We love how this intimate wedding highlighted the stunning artwork of this boutique venue
- HALL Arts Hotel can host up to 225 guests
For downtown excitement …
- This venue sits in the heart of bustling downtown Dallas with the best nightlife in the city close by
- We love this traditional black and white wedding that shows off the stunning rooftop deck of the venue
- The Statler Dallas can host up to 1,400 guests
For stately elegance …
- This venue offers unique spaces such as a theatre, library, and lawn area to hold your one-of-a-kind ceremony or reception
- The Hall of State can host up to 900 guests
For a fashionable and functional fête …
- This stylish hotel venue in the Design District offers creative architecture and sparkling views of the Dallas skyline
- Virgin Hotel Dallas can accommodate up to 374 guests
Fort Worth Venues
For dramatic architecture …
- This clean, vast, and sophisticated venue is the perfect space to showcase your personal style as a couple
- We love the interesting and unique event spaces within this venue — especially the stunning windows and rounded walls
- The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth can host up to 840 guests
For natural beauty brought inside …
- The atrium’s grand staircase is the perfect spot for every wedding photo op with 360° views from the reception area
- Botanical Research Institute of Texas can host up to 300 guests
Venues Outside City Limits
For a North Texas winery …
- You will have the entirety of this spacious Mediterranean-style venue to yourself on your special day
- We love this timeless outdoor wedding among the vines of this Tuscan-inspired venue
- D’Vine Grace Vineyard hosts a max of 1,000 guests
PEOPLE ALSO ASK …
What vendors do I need for my wedding?
Lining up all of your wedding vendors is simple with PartySlate. Find all of your vendors in one convenient place. It’s as simple as specifying your vendor category, location, event type, and more.
What Dallas wedding venue will let me bring an outside caterer?
Some venues will allow outside caterers and some prefer in-house catering only. It is important to know your venue’s policy before booking. Head to PartySlate’s advanced venue search to find a Dallas wedding venue that will let you use an outside caterer for your event. Filter your search by city, guest count, and more to find your best fit.
Where can I have my wedding in DFW?
Check out our directory of top Dallas wedding venues to find the perfect one for you and your partner.