Creating a wow-worthy wedding — set amidst the grandeur of the Big Apple — starts with finding a talented wedding florist in NYC. From the bridal bouquet to tabletop décor, florals go a long way in creating the mood of every wedding.
While we’ll always have a soft spot for traditional floral arrangements, we particularly love innovation and imagination — especially in the vibrancy of New York City.
From the bridal bouquet to tabletop décor, florals go a long way in creating the mood of every wedding.”
Using PartySlate’s curated vendor directory (and browsing hundreds of real NYC weddings on PartySlate Wedding Gallery), we’ve compiled a list of our favorite wedding NYC wedding florists that value beauty and creativity.
These wedding florists in NYC know how to transform any event space with dazzling floral installations. Whether you’re seeking rustic charm or ballroom luxury, these floral designers will conjure unique and memorable ways to showcase your favorite blooms.
Adam Leffel Productions
Add dimension to a room with a floral-covered partition
The partition at this elegant wedding boasted individual walls of gorgeous blooms. We especially love how the flower girl and ring bearer made their ceremonial entrance in a motorized vehicle — on a petal strewn aisle, of course.
- Specializes in bespoke celebrations
- Featured on Grace Ormonde Wedding Style
- Known for luxurious flower compositions
RELATED: Best Wedding Colors [Guide]
Anthony Taccetta Event Design
Create savory centerpieces with edible produce
These unique centerpieces — featuring apples, eggplants, artichokes, and grapes — were positively mouth-watering. Glittering votives and simple succulents added to the refined elegance of this rustic wedding.
- Planning process begins with a mood board
- Transcends the traditional rules of entertaining
- Up-to-date on the hottest trends
RELATED: Best Wedding Centerpieces [Guide]
By Yena Designs
Beckon guests to their tables with a living seating chart
By Yena Designs crafted a beautiful, living seating-chart tree of vibrant red blooms for this gorgeous Indian wedding reception. Discover the equally unique wedding ceremony décor that featured bright pink seating and an “archless” floral backdrop — not to mention, an awe-inspiring view.
- Specializes in modern and romantic floral arrangements that combine bold design with a sophisticated aesthetic
- Creates custom-built ceiling installations, arches, and structures
- Excels in mixing eye-catching colors, as well as designing florals for cultural celebrations of all kinds
DeJuan Stroud, Inc.
Recreate a deep-sea dive with coral-like centerpieces
White floral arrangements at this museum wedding mimicked ocean coral set against a sea-blue dance floor. We love how the seating-chart bouquet shifted colors to perfectly compliment a nearby dinosaur fossil.
- Creates unique floral details and magnificent set pieces
- Works closely with client to capture personalized vision
- High-end clients include celebrities and Fortune 500 companies
Design House Décor
Go 3-D with dramatic garden sculptures
A boxwood-garden elephant with decorative blooms was the perfect photo-op at this South-Asian Wedding. A colorful origami seating chart added additional flair to this technicolor celebration.
- Husband-and-wife duo with backgrounds in engineering and design
- Featured in numerous illustrious publications such as Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar
- Seeks to incorporate all 5 senses into each design
Diana Gould Ltd.
Lead the eye from entrance to arch
At this Liberty Warehouse Wedding, Diana Gould Ltd. created an elevated path of white roses from the first aisle chair to the chic lucite arch. We love how bouquets of white roses, combined with long-stem glass candle votives, decorated the long banquet tables at the reception.
- Specializes in complete room décor
- Known for their imaginative designs
- Offers an extensive array of in-house event services
Draw all eyes with a blooming tiered chandelier
This stunning mandap featured concentric rings of ivory-colored flowers crowned in red roses. For the reception at this glamorous South-Asian wedding, Elegant Affairs shifted tones with a gorgeous display of white-feathered centerpieces.
- Award-winning event design and décor team
- Services include everything from lighting design to exclusive custom props
- Tailor-made design sets
Jerry Rose Floral & Event Design
Eschew the vase for a unique floating installation
This garden-inspired wedding at the bride’s ancestral home boasted heart-shaped floating florals. The reception was equally picturesque with bouquets of garden roses, peonies, and lemon leaf.
- Emphasizes on natural beauty
- Focuses on imagination and innovation
- Patron for several charities, including the Connie Dwyer Breast Cancer Foundation
Ovando Design and Production
Create a cascade of bright florals
At this Southeast Asian wedding, Ovando Design and Production mesmerized guests with a winding floral arrangement. This motif carried over to the reception with an undulating wave of roses and hydrangeas spanning the banquet tables.
- Believes in the “transformative power of floral and environmental design”
- Extensive network of industry contacts
- Wide range of event services: floral sculpture, customized furniture, etc.
Shields Flowers & Events
Double the fun with two complementary arches
We love the floral design of the ceremony space at this romantic wedding, which boasted two rose-laden arches. The petal-strewn aisle made for an enchanted walkway. We especially love how the reception featured dinner plates decorated with a single red rose.
- Founded in 1935
- Signature style combines “American elegance with modern European sophistication”
- Harvests their own flowers with a farm-to-table approach
RELATED: 14 Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Ideas
The Style Marc
Draw guests to the dance floor with an eye-catching floral ceiling installation
At this glamorous New York wedding, The Style Marc wowed guests with a ceiling installation of lavender blooms that perfectly matched the venue’s vibrant purple uplighting. Click to see how the romantic wedding ceremony also dazzled with lavish purple blooms (this time, hydrangea).
- Internationally-recognized team known for transforming venues and creating unique environments
- Creates custom-designed floral installations through a collaborative design process
- This global team of event designers is also available for destination and international weddings
Next Steps After Finding Your NYC Wedding Florist…
PartySlate is here to connect you with your entire team of NYC wedding vendors. Use our curated directory to find everything from a New York wedding planner and photographer to caterer and entertainment company.
You can also use PartySlate’s directory to find your perfect New York wedding venue. Make sure to narrow down your search by selecting guest count, amenities, and venue type.
Your dream NYC wedding is just a click away…