The Winter Olympic Games is a major international, multi-sport event that takes place once every four years. Such a monumental event deserves to be celebrated. The Olympics begins on February 4th this year, which gives you plenty of time to plan your Olympics party with your friends. Find the official Olympics schedule and any details regarding the games.
From themed cocktails to mountain-high photo ops, we know the best ways to make your watch party one to remember. See PartySlate’s 12 favorite ideas for your 2022 Winters Olympics party that get the gold medal for creativity.
1. Take Your Menu to New Heights
2. Give Your Catering a Lift
3. Warm Up With a Hot Chocolate Bar
4. Leave Your Skates at the Door
5. Deck Out Your Bar Design
6. Add a Ski Lift Photo Op For an Instagram Magnet
7. Stir Things Up
8. Make Your Drinks Mountain Ready
9. Give Your Desserts a Design That Counts
10. Point Guests in the Right Direction
11. Grab Your Lift Tickets
12. Top It Off With a S’mores Bar
People Also Ask …
How do you celebrate the Olympics?
There are many ways you can celebrate the olympics. You can represent your country by wearing your country’s colors. Another fun way to celebrate is by getting your friends and family together (safely, of course) for a watch party. Use some of our fun design ideas listed above, make some on-theme cocktails, and enjoy. Finally, celebrate by turning on your TV and watching the best athletes in the world compete.